Mercury Marine Parts Diagrams
HP / Serial Range
Mercury Marine Engines & Sterndrives
Locating Your Mercury Marine Serial Number (Read More)
- Mercruiser Engines: The serial number tag is located near the STARTER, by the flywheel housing; or, on the ROCKER ARM or FLAME ARRESTOR COVER. View Location
- Transom plates: The serial number tag is located on the INNER TRANSOM PLATE inside the boat; or, on the UPPER SWIVEL PIN. Older Models...Read More or for Newer Models...Read More
- Mercruiser Sterndrives: The serial number tag is located on the UPPER DRIVE SHAFT HOUSING (starboard side or on the back of the housing). Older Models...Read More or for Newer Models...Read More
- Mercury Outboards: The serial number tag is located on the transom bracket.
Locating Mercury Marine Technical Specifications (Read More)
- Mercury Marine Engine Performance Specifications
- Mercruiser Sterndrive Torque Ratings
- Mercury Marine Engine Oil, Gear Lube, and Fuel Requirements
- Many, Many More Mercury Marine Product Specifications
Mercury Marine Technical Articles Library (Read More)
- Don't forget to check out our Technical Library for Techncial Articles relating to Marine Exhaust Systems, Marine Cooling Systems, Marine Engine, and many other Marine topics.
- This library contains technical product information ranging from fastener torque guidelines to gear lube capacities and spark plug specifications.