MerCruiser Transom Assemblies
MerCruiser Transom Assemblies, Gimbal Assemblies and Gimbal Rings at the Lowest Prices!
Check out our Mercruiser Sterndrives, Marine Engines and related Marine Parts.
Select this link for more information regarding - MerCruiser Alpha Gen 1 versus Alpha Gen 2 Sterndrives
What are the Differences Between the MerCruiser Bravo Transom Assembly Models?
- Bravo Production Transom, die cast gimbal ring
- Bravo Magnum Transom, sand cast gimbal ring
- Bravo HP Magnum Transom, no trim sender, solid hinge pins
- Bravo Smartcraft Transom, Digital trim sender
- The diesel transom has a bypass fitting located on the inside of the plate near the location of the inlet water fitting.
- The diesel transom assembly comes with a new trim pump that may or may not be needed
- The gimbal bearings are all the same now
- The exhaust bellows differs between the gas and diesel transom assemblies.
MerCruiser Bravo Transom Assemblies Specifications & Pricing