MerCruiser Transom Assemblies
MerCruiser Transom Assemblies, Gimbal Assemblies and Gimbal Rings at the Lowest Prices!
Select this link for more information regarding - MerCruiser Alpha Gen 1 versus Alpha Gen 2 Sterndrives
What are the Differences Between the MerCruiser Bravo Transom Assembly Models?
- Bravo Production Transom, die cast gimbal ring
- Bravo Magnum Transom, sand cast gimbal ring
- Bravo HP Magnum Transom, no trim sender, solid hinge pins
- Bravo Smartcraft Transom, Digital trim sender
- The diesel transom has a bypass fitting located on the inside of the plate near the location of the inlet water fitting.
- The diesel transom assembly comes with a new trim pump that may or may not be needed
- The gimbal bearings are all the same now
- The exhaust bellows differs between the gas and diesel transom assemblies.