Power Trim Pumps
Mercruiser Trim Pumps Parts & Accessories
You can also use the Mercruiser Parts catalog or the Mercury Outboard Parts search tool to look up additional parts at the component level or continue to search the store for Boat Parts & Accessories. Mercruiser updated several trim pump designs over the years. It is important to match your pump with your cylinder style.
Older pumps (Prestolite) that have the square reservoirs and cylindrical motors are no longer sold.
- These older units were High Pressure-Low Volume pumps.
- Mercruiser now has replacement High Pressure-Low Volume pumps.
- This "adaptor" pump looks just like the new style Oildyne pump.
- They used the smaller diameter hydraulic trim cylinders (pre-Alpha and "R"-drives).
Newer style pumps (Oildyne) are Low Pressure-High Volume pumps.
- These newer units will have a plastic motor housing and a white plastic reservoir.
- They should be matched to the newer larger diameter hydraulic trim cylinders (Alpha One, Alpha Generation II and Bravo Drives).