ADCO PRODUCTS INC SFS TRLR COVER 31'7"-34' (52246) (#104-52246)
Part #: 104-52246
For shipping estimate:
Add to cart then visit your shopping cart to see shipping options and costs.
SFS TRLR COVER 31'7 -34'
SFS TRLR COVER 31'7"-34'
ADCO Travel Trailer Designer Series RV Cover, Gray SFS AquaShed Top/Gray Polypropylene Sides
- Protect your Travel Trailer with ADCO's Designer Series SFS AquaShed RV Cover.
- Designed for moderate climates with high moisture.
- Features triple layer SFS AquaShed top panel and triple layer designer polypropylene sides with a contemporary aesthetic unique to ADCO.
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Keeps Roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments.
- Protection against harmful UV rays that can cause unwanted cracking and fading on your RV.
- Multiple Passenger-side zipper entry doors for easy covered access.
- Reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Reinforced Buckles, Flaps and Straps resist rip-out.
- Built-in Vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds.
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing.
- Color is Gray on Top with Gray Sides.
- Features ADCO's 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Rain gutter spout protectors to prevent cover puncture (We highly recommend using these on travel trailers in particular)
- Storage bag.
- Ladder Cap to prevent contact with cover.
- Extra adhesive reinforcement material.
- Weighted buckle toss-under for easy installation.
Why SFS AquaShed®?
- Multi-layer composition includes microporous film that repels water but allows air to penetrate.
- Soft to the touch yet durable
- Moderate UV stability (For High UV climates, we recommend our Designer Series Tyvek products)
- This fabric is a great value for it's price point.
How to Buy the Best fitting Cover for your Travel Trailer
- Measure from the longest two points including bumpers and ladder but excluding hitch to determine proper size needed.
- View our measuring and installation videos found on the bottom of this webpage.
- 31'7" - 34'
- 411" x 104" x 102"